One of the ways we cut costs at Desert Cooler Specialist is through our maintenance plans. We emphasize preventative maintenance to keep your system running at peak efficiency, avoid down time, and extend the life of your system.
The U.S. Department of Energy recommends the following maintenance services:
- Seasonal maintenance, including spring start-up and winterization
- Draining and cleaning the unit
- Removing mineral build-up and sediment
- Cleaning out ducts in larger systems
- Checking and replacing pads, filters, pumps, fans and other parts
You can schedule maintenance with us, or take advantage of our Comfort Club Program for a maintenance package tailored to your budget and service needs. We value transparency and never perform services without first getting your full understanding and agreement.